JAMALIFE TESTEMONY FROM mr chrispinr PARTNER IN KENYA


Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name is Chrispine Ashiruma, and I am a proud jamalife Member. 1st of all I want to thank God for this Life Changin opportunity, I want to appreciate My sponsor Mrs Victoria Kidavi for introducing me to Jamalife, I want to thank Mr Victor Mutai for bringing Jamalife to us here in Kenya I believe you were doing a trial and error, but see it is impacting lives of thousands of Kenyans and other People. I would like to make it known to all jamalife members allover the world that Kenya is also part of this life changing opportunity and we are not stopping any time soon no matter the challenges we shall overcome it. I achieved the diamond stage recently and I am here writing this to prove that Jamalife is real and it keeps its promises, word for word because there's nothing they promised that I have not been awarded. I am the first Kenyan in Diamond stage and I am not going to stop even after infinity.
Just a word of encouragement. If you feel like giving up, try and ask yourself how many people's life you are barring from being transformed. Always ask yourself that if you are not here to be the testimony who do you want to be the testimony? Be the testimony people are looking for. I was once asked to quit Jamalife by my sister who paid my bills before but I now send money to my mother close to every month. Jamalife is here to stay and Kenya is going to shake the whole jamalife fraternity. One more thing I am hopeful that My name appears on the Dubai list to represent my Country, even if I dont make it there come December we shall be all smiles because better things are coming in this great opportunity. I urge all leaders not to despair because of the restitant team members, we all need each other, they need you and you need them.

*I am jamming a new life in style with jamalife*


*Jamalife for real for life*
I love you Jamalife and I love you my team that made this a success I am going to be there for you.


*Be inspired*

Comments

makeithappen said…
This is just awesomeness ! Jamalife for life!😊😊
Unknown said…
Life giving words indeed,I am encouraged to go further with my business.
Unknown said…
Life giving words indeed,I am encouraged to go further with my business.
Elites Dove said…
Jamalife Helpers Global is the best ever in networking business. It has really been helpful to me and family. Since I joined I have never for one day regret joining nor regret for a seconds Jamalife for real for life

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA