JAMALIFE TESTIMONY FROM PASTOR LUFUNO LIGUDU

Here is a very inspiring testimony shared by one of the top members/recruiters of Jamalife Helpers Global, Madam PS Lufuno from South Africa...(please read to the end)πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½
____________________________

My name is Lufuno Ligudu. I joined Jamalife in March 13th. Well by the time Lady Karen inboxed me with this opportunity, I was facing some financial difficulties. I grabbed the opportunity with both hands but the challenge was I had no money to join, she registered me with 7 accounts Lufuno1-7 of which 5 of those names are in Diamond 2 in Emerald.

Look when I joined Jama as I,said I had nothing only onion in my double door fridge, my,kids going to school with toasted bread with nothing inside squeeze bottle with water.  Remember they are going to a private school we stay in Hartbeespoort Dam you can figure.

I had my WHY and when you have your why the sky is not the limit,you can go beyond what people say you will go. First night I had 3-4 Sapphires.

Following day I started working from our nearest Wimpy free wifi, and some quietness. I started bringing plastic bags full of groceries home daily,haters started hatingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Within 3 months I was Diamond. Meaning I managed to,overtake even my upliners, and every one that joined Jama before meπŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½. Me a Venda girl from Shayandima mother of 5 did it, no doubt!

The question is how did I do it?

I recruited everyday on facebook, every group,I created whatsapp groups, I remember twice i filled a group twice neither joined. That never dampened my spirit. i am a die hard,I never give up no matter what.

I believe that next to a No there is a Yes!

I fly all around SA to build my Teams and encourage them. I have Teams in Lesotho Swaziland Botswana Rwanda etc

When you feel like giving up Always remember Why you need to be successful. Why you need financial freedom.

You must believe that you can do it against all odds.

I am 1 Diamond left to be Crown a sacrifice had to be made, am content

Ahuna ane anga balelwa u phumelela kha Jama hahi, nne thi muthu ono kona zwa u amba but I made it you too can!

One thing I must emphasise do not take all your dollars and chow, reinvest

Jama is not push push we,pull our members to come to the stages we are in. If they are struggling we help each other

Friday am getting my first car in JamaπŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½
____________________________

The Friday, which was on the 15th day of December 2017, has come to pass, and Madam Lufuno has received her first car in Jamalife Helpers Global...
____________________________
Congratulations Madam...πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

Thanks for sharing with us your testimony... It's highly inspiring and we are glad you are reaping the fruits of your efforts and sacrifices... We are very glad that you are witnessing a turn-around in your finances... I'm sure members here will pick vital lessons and get inspired/charged up to achieve similar success... Determination is always essential to achieve success... Thank you again Madam... We look forward to reaching your level in Jamalife or getting past it soonest... A well deserved *#StandingOvation* for you madam...TO JOINED OUR TEAM CLICK THIS LINK AND ASK ANYTHING ABOUT JAMALIFE
πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you Pastor for the good and ENCOURAGEMENT Testimony

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA