JAMALIFE LATEST TESTIMONY FROM A GREAT LADIE OLADELE

*TESTIMONY OF A LEADER THIS MORNING 10th NOVEMBER, 2018*
*BRAKING NEWS*

Mentor Love Oladele - the  queen of internet Business and the honorable minister of wealth creation has said that, Jamalife business (A business you join with just 2000 naira) is worth doing and enduring, she said this after receiving 100K ($250) passively as benefit from the growth of one of her team member who lives in Lagos. Lizy was seen celebrating her diamond rank (Stage 5) earlier today before her Upline Mrs Love Oladele joined her and applaud her effort. They as well appreciated the encouragement of their team leader *Sister Bisi.* Madam Love use the medium to encourage other team mate and intending members to join Jamalife and keep working because it is worth waiting to get rewarded with a house worth 120m aside the over N140M cash earning, free medical care and free food vouchers.

In her words she said joyfully;
*"Jamalife sweet o, as Lizzy enter Diamond so na 100k enter my account o, this is really making money while you sleep. My people keep pushing, network marketing may not be easy, even me I got discouraged at a point in Jamalife especially when my downlines were overtaking me, but all thanks to my super Upline, Sister Bisi that came to my house to encourage me. I know sometimes you might get bored, but just keep pushing, 120 million house is worth it for you to give your best in Jamalife"*

Goldinmoses - SSA to the minster of wealth creation Reporting live from Nigeria
TO BE A MEMBER OF JAMALIFE AND PARTICIPATE FOR OUR EARNING RESIDUAL INCOME JOINED OUR WHATSAPP GRUOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA