JAMALIFE 2ND CARS AWARD CONCLUSION IN NIGERIA


Thank to God Almighty for our Second car awards it was grate for the 12 brand jeep was given out

There is power in the Spoken Word,we can all testify that Pastor Simeon, pastor chimex,Dr kayode ,purity,My darling wife (Beckyswiss),Aunty Bisi and many other car awardee keep saying 'I get a car from Jamalife' especially during their presentation, though it tarried it surely came to pass. In addition they put in a lot of hard and smart work that even sometimes challenge other parts of their lives. However Jamalife is where dreams actually come to reality. One thing is certain the cars, Houses would go round to many who exhibit the values  highlighted by this great leaders.Evrything rise and fall on leadership hence the reason we need celebrate the brilliant,focus leadership Of lady Mie and Joy Amechi.Welldone.I love Jamalife*😍😃🥰

Well car awardees Congrats to u all. But just to let u know that am d happiest of all. God is just tooooo BIG and awesome.

*Mama*, my black bold beauty, I love u ma, Mummy Joy since d first day I jammed JAMALIFE all I heard in my spirit *breakthrough*.

My delectable Lady, *Mama* Mie words can't express my affection 4u ma thank u.

But I love JAMALIFE even more.

THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THE GREATEST & BEST CAR AWARD IN NIGERIA'S HISTORY.

 Am ecstatic to say the least. My joy knows no bounds, my happiness has blown rooftops away.

In my little years of journey in network marketing from *Canadian Diamonds, Helping Hands, Trevo, Eternal, Organogold, Swissgarde & Oriflame.* Most of which had more complex marketing plans, products, and huge registrations amount, monthly targets & autoship, needless to say it was in kobo kobo network marketing *JAMALIFE* THAT I FOUND BREAKTHROUGH, QUALITY, SINCERITY OF THE FOUNDERS & COUNTRY DIRECTORS WITH A LARGE HEART.

Anybody who is vast with networking in Nigeria knows the likes of Steve Toluwase, Obitex etc. But the real, honest, sincere, leaders of EXCELLENCE have emerged *MRS JOY AMAECHI & LADY MIE KAREN JOHN.*

👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽
These two ladies are now the NEW AMAZONS and WORLD CLASS LEADERS in NIGERIAS NETWORK MARKETING INDUSTRY.

With the level of Excellence, Quality & Integrity in JAMALIFE let's watch out for 2019.

Now this is my prophecy:- In no time these two ladies will become Honorary Ambassadors in the NIGERIA government. Also government of Nations will come calling for their services and give them various awards.

The standard and packaging being created in Jamalife will be too high for any network to emulate.

Now for u and me, partners, 2019 is BEST YEAR EVER IN JAMALIFE. WATCH OUT!!
Its our year of doggedness, resilience, more hardwork and greater sacrifice in JAMALIFE. Undoubtedly it shall be a year huge successes and dominion.

I call it *OPERATION 180 MILLION*. ( EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA'S POPULATION MUST HEAR & REGISTER IN JAMALIFE)

We are staying put in JAMALIFE till this is achieved in Nigeria and by this INFINITY is sure. Then we continue to invade more nations around the world.

Mama Joy thank u for always believing in me and bringing out d best in me.😘😘😘😽😽❤❤💙❤💙❤
Pastor Chimex
*JAMALIFE DIRECTOR & CAR AWARDEE.*

Click here to see the 1st cars awarded in December 2017


TO REGISTERED AND GET YOUR BRAND SUV JEEP 2019 GET HELP BY CLICKING HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA