JAMALIFE TESTIMONY FROM MRS Sophia Cloete NamibiaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¦πŸ‡³πŸ‡¦πŸ™ TEAM


Today I'm just grateful!
Whoever want to know more about my journey with Jamalife Helpers  Global, I wil shout it out!🎀🎀🎀
Jamalife changed my life in many many ways!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™  I cannot thank my sponsor enough for introducing this opportunity  to me!
And my God who was just next to me,  to keep me.🌹🌹
I joined Jamlife April this year 2018.
And since that day, I never looked back!
It's not that it was an easy journey, but it was worth it!
My faith in my Creator increased.
I learned to make my  jamalife business one of prayer and faithπŸ™πŸ™❤🌹❤
Jamalife is just to mucccch excitement! 😘😘
Through Jamalife I created  many relationships with great leaders and awesome team members.
 I'm just in a new era of my life!🀩🀩🀩❤❤
One thing I learned from this God given opportunity is this!  As human, there is no way you can do anything on your own, and think you will succeed! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ AIKONAπŸ˜‰
We have to serve each other, the sooner one come to terms with this,  the better..
Jama is just to sweet! I don't sleep in a dark house anymore! My water disconnections is something of the past!
There's no hunger in my house anymore!
My wish is to reach out to my entire community,  my country and share with them what I learned from Jamalife!  Its nothing new when we share our  food vouchers with the less privileged? We have a duty towards everyone!
May God almighty bless Jamalife for generations to come! Bless the management, Bless the members!
I hope this testimonial will encourage someone today, someone who gave up on his/her dreams, cheer up, get back on your feet again!
*JAMALIFE IS THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR AND MY LIFE* πŸ™πŸ™
Thank you! 🌹
Diamond  leader
Sophia Cloete
NamibiaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¦πŸ‡³πŸ‡¦πŸ™πŸ™
To joined my jamalife team click here to joined my group

Comments

makeithappen said…
Get in touch
+264812209811Jamalife is changing lives!

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA