JAMALIFE TESTIMONY FROM MR MOSES ABANOFU AKA DOGOODWEALTH


Good day my great multi  millionaire and our new prospect*
*MY NAME IS Pst MOSES ABANOFU  (AKA) DOGOOD*
From Delta state
Im emerald director *stage 4* in Jamalife global team *cashflow achieved*
Jamalife is real I have make a lot of money from this business,I have earn stage1 *1200* stage2 *8400* stage 3 *56,000* and  I'm now  earning *308,* in my stage 4 I joined Jamalife last year as play play and I told my upline that I can referred people because of my pass network I did,so I just say let me given a try since the registration fee is just $5,2k then I call my Upline and I make payment for 3 account and he registered me within a week I have learn and understand how the business work,I decided to bring back my people to Jamalife since the previous one didn't work as they promise I talk to my people and 11 of them followed me And they also registered but my upline didn't put them under me that make me take courage and I open my group within one week I earn stag one stag 2 and I enter Ruby and I lost my phone I couldn't do the business as I want it but glory been to God I'm stag 4 with 3 of my act earning 22,000 per person
*my advice to those that never registerd please stop delay because delay is degerious and if you are a student you can start with one act but if you are not a student I personal advice you to start from 7 acct and above because your first 6 people in your matrix is very important to you why because if you qualified today your first 2 direct down line are the next within period to collect but if you registered your self for the 2 or the 7 all the earn and the cars will been yours*

*Jamalife for real*
*Jamalife change the nation*
*Jamalife empowering people*
To joined team dogood click herw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA