TESTIMONY FROM MR LIGHT How_14k_I_Borrowed_Changed_Mylife_and_Made_me_A_Millionaire



*#How_14k_I_Borrowed_Changed_Mylife_and_Made_me_A_Millionaire*

2017 was the worst year of my life  Ever, my previous company changed their compensation plan we did all that needed to be done but we could save it,worst still Nigeria went into Recession and MMM,Twinkas etc took what was left,I lost all my team and was practically Broke.

My Biggest Lost was losing of my relationships, including my 11years relationship with my best friend Peter Oftoday Peter and few others,many  advised me and go and get work as though they themselves are working (Lol) due to depression and lack of money I contemplated sucide on two occasions. It was so bad that eating becomes a problem but "Amado Uwa Akwa" you will never know what was inside.

My journey into #Jamalife

18th of July 2017 I was introduced to Jamalife I was so broke that I got to borrow 8k from my A friend, it was Raining season so we couldn't do much and know body wanted to join me, it was a very sad moment, we couldn't do much until October and due to fear of what my previous company wouldl say I refused posting it online,we did our first Facebook positing on November but we went public (that is looking for who will join us) on January 10th 2018, David Miracle was my first catch on Facebook (Bros thank you)

Almost all my friends said no,my Classmates all excluding Mma Presly and 3 others, church was the worst None said yes they told me #Is_not_my_thing even when many of them earns less than 50k a month.,  But I believed so much on the beauty of Jamalife and Network marketing concept.

Shafere Oghenetega Samuel proved to me two years ago that Matrix is possible with a strong team so I created one.  I created a system we called #System733 this system has paid us in 7figures and is still paying. #Steady_cash_Follow is the main reason I choose Network marketing business,I know that if I could create a system I will earn for life.

I have the fastest growing Team in South South Nigeria, we have the most Coordinated Team in Jamalife Nigeria, We have the most productive Team in the whole of South South and South East. We gave our best because we re the best.

My greatest discovery

I discovered that 70% of Nigeria graduates re school Teacher's either in Nursing or primary school yet they re the first to tell you they don't know how to talk. Nigeria schools is the highest employer of Labour and I said instead of teaching A' for Apple I rather teach People how 'Apple created the highest phone network in the whole world'.(creating a network of like minded people)

At first, l stopped getting up to 10 likes, l lost friends who felt l was wasting my energy, l got rejections from close friends๐Ÿšถ‍♂๐Ÿšถ‍♀๐Ÿšถ‍♂, but l never gave up๐Ÿ’ช but today ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, my 14k has landed me my gbagam testimony..
I earn every minute, every seconds๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ต...
I work from the comfort of my home,l took the job security and l turned it into financial independence✈✈๐Ÿ„‍♀๐Ÿ†....

My Advice

Never let anyone make you think you re wasting your time prompting your business, believe in yourself, create a team and work your ass out very soon you will be glad you did.

Join a good network marketing company,don't be afraid of not getting people those who do get people do not have two heads.

I have not achieved my goals but Hey I'm 100 times better than last year and I'm very greatful to God, I lost some friends I have made new friends and will make more new friends.

I can't just can't  wait for 2019,it's a year we have been waiting for,we ended this one better and the next year will be the best.

#My_Brand_New_Baby is not an Award, I didn't win a car, I #Earned A Car,and it's Tear Rubber and is going to be the cheapest Car I will ever Drive Again

I qualified for this Car on 30th July but the Award is on  the 14th(which is Tomorrow) at Ikeja Lagos.

#Jamalife changed my life
It can change yours

You can start this business with money as little as 2k,6k, but I preferred 14k.

Keep believing, keep working,keep winning

#Jamalife4Real
#Jamalife_Making_your_Life_Better

Next Award is House

Let's go there

I love you all

#Jamalife__Team__On__Fire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA