Jamalife great testimony from Mr Suliamon Rasaq Oluwarantimi


Good Day I'm Suliamon Rasaq Oluwarantimi
An Entrepreneur and Big business Owner 
I want to first Thank God Almighty For Bringing this wonderful Company Called JAMALIFE HELPERS GLOBAL to Nigeria 
and I also want to say a very big thank you to the company management and Administration I joined Jamalife Helper's Global when I was on my sick bed After a Terrible Accident that lead me to have a bone fracture on my leg, with nothing in my bank account, my heart was full of frustration, I ponder into this great opportunity through an online friend that told me that just #2,000 can change my life and bring fortune I was pushed by my situation because there was no help and as a professional experienced networker from two different companies I had to put the opportunity into work, my Mum was against it though, family members almost rejected me because they thought I wasn't serious, to God be the glory i am a successful man in this business today, i am now a Director in the company, I have made over #700,000 with Free Food Voucher of #50,000 as well I got my first flight with This Wonderful Company all expenses paid by JAMALIFE HELPERS GLOBAL I got my mother registered too now she's in stage 5 she has also made over #500,000 I'm so excited  by saying yes to this wonderful opportunity, I have never regretted for once, my story should make you get angry above Poverty wow...πŸ₯°πŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌ Can You see What Just #2,000 Can do JOIN JAMALIFE HELPERS GLOBAL today your will never Remain the same again meet me at d Top, I'm already there

Thanks!

*DIRECTOR RANTIMI*✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾✍🏾
If you are not a member of jamalife you are missing alout for more information connected to dogood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA