JAMALIFE LATEST CROWN DIAMOND TESTIMONY FROM MRS CAROL FRANKLIN.


IF IT NOT JAMALIFE IT CANNOT BE LIKE JAMALIFE ALL GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY THE CREATOR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERS
My name is CAROL FRANKLIN. I registered in Jamalife helpers global in 2017.Because the money was too small I didn't quite regard it. Ifelt it was a child's play so I took it as a side chic. Something happened and the main network I was pushing had issue when I was almost collecting car. I wept over my wasted years and efforts. I am the type that don't slack when I come under any upline so I HV produced 7cars for different uplines. At some point I decided to come back to my Jamalife biz and called all my downlines back and we started advertising our Jamalife biz and talking to whosoever..  Today I am officially in stage 6,

I am qualified for health insurance, I have received $1000 for electronics of my choice, I am also qualified for California trip, I am collecting 100k worth of food voucher

 I am a director on monthly salary just because I said yes to Jamalife. I have paid rent worth 860k from my Jamalife earnings  plus other earnings I cant say ... I so much love this business . *Crown diamond Director CAROL

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT JAMALIFE BUSINESS AND HOW TO JOIN CLICK THIS LINK AND PARTNER WITH US

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA