JAMALIFE LATEST TESTIMONY FROM Yakubu Omachi, Global coordinator and Diamond director



GOD CAN USE ANYTHING TO BLESS YOU AND IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD

My Name is Yakubu Omachi, Global coordinator and Diamond director in Jamalife helpers global.
I want to testify the goodness of God in my life by joining this Noble organization called jamalife
After my NYSC in Abia state, October 13 2017 I came back to Lagos, I must  confess that is a struggling continue for me after Service.

I keep searching for Job or anything I can manage   since is not in my culture to come and be depending on my parents again after they have help me this far. I keep praying and hoping for anything I can manage, at least is better than staying at home.

I lived with my parent in Adeniyi Jones Ikeja lagos, around March 2018 I was coming from Bible study when I found Jamalife flyer on the ground around Aromire junction I picked it up, I understand matrix business because I have done helping hands before. Getting home I read it through and saw that they have office in Agege which is very close to me so I decided to attend their seminar.
Nobody invite me to Jamalife, I invite myself.
After the seminar when I was going back home I saw a red car packed outside which is madam Becky car,  at that time I don't even know her, I took a picture with the car I went back home. I keep deliberating on Jamalife until I make up my mind,  that was on 17th March 2018, after I make up my mind I was looking for how to start, I was going through the pictures I took then with madam Becky car, I saw the number at the back of the car, I Copy it out and call her and that is how I registered with her.
The second week after my registration I start calling people I know, I knew my brother's wife as a networker for years. I call her that I have a better company for you since she always complained that  she's tired of Gnld. That is how I came down to Oshogbo Osun, I stayed with them and start building my team and to the glory of God am already a Diamond director in Jamalife.
Is jamalife that actually brought me to Osun state and to the glory of God I never regret it.

Anywhere you are, keep building your team, don't go into competition with anybody, hold on to the reason you join Jamalife, I want to assure you that you will never regret it.

Jamalife ..........
For real .......
For live.

I remain JGC Yakubu Omachi, Jamalife Diamond director from Osun state, feel free to reach me when you need my help. One Love 🙌😍
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO JOIN THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY CLICK THIS LINK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA