Jamalife testimony from Mr Bossey John



My name is Bossey John,  I started network marketing in May 2016 after completing my youth service. In April 2017, I joined Jamalife helpers global after having networked with two companies and won two cars previously. *Jamalife stood out because of its affordability* and I was drawn to it because of its marketability but I was unsure of its sustainability. I calculated the compensation plan to see if it would be sustainable and it was. As a result I started promoting it with zeal.
Three years down the line, although I have a job that pays me 70k per month,  *Jamalife helpers global pays me more* on a monthly basis. Sometimes up to 5 times more. I've also been made a Director in Jamalife nation and placed on a fixed salary for life. As such *Jamalife is my main hustle* and every other thing, including *my job is a side hustle.*
I've won several incentives from Jamalife including a Public Address system for public presentation and a 40" flat screen TV for private relaxation, I've gotten *several all expense paid trips to different parts of the country* along with free lodging, feeding and accommodation, my first all expense paid flight ✈ round trip was booked by this company free of charge.
Thanks to my dear upline and girlfriend *Naomi Chika Vivian* for introducing this opportunity to me and thanks to all the members of Team Synergy, My teams in Ivory Coast, Togo, Congo, Senegal and South Africa and to the thousands of people out there who have said yes to my business and the millions more who will say yes to this opportunity, you are the real MVP's.
I'm proud to admit that I' will continue Jamming a new life with Jamalife and *riding this boat all the way to infinity.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA