JAMALIFE TESTIMONY FROM MR OYEGBADE ADEKUNOE AKA LOOKSAT



πŸ‘ŒMY JOURNEY SO FAR WITH  JHGπŸ‘Œ
πŸŽ—Am prince Oyegbade Adekunle aka *LOOKSAT
* a Director from Jamalife Helpers Global Ltd.
πŸƒπŸΌ‍♂ just like yesterday when I received the fliers from a friend. Mr. Dairo. But then I was tired of networking business. πŸ”₯ so many networks had come and gone so I don't know which one to trust anymore so I decided  to quit  to protect my name. 2017 I was convinced to give jamalife a trial which I never hesitate! I register with #14k (7accounts) and started working with few numbers of people who still trust me. To God be the glory I got to ruby within few weeks. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
😚 Very unfortunate for me my wife was in critical conditions then , I ve no choice than to take care of my wife so I stopped working for so many months where most of my down lines already overtook me.
🀝 Why I came back to jamalife??? πŸ‘‰ I needed about #50k to run a test but couldn't get it even to borrow ! I checked all networks I had done where I had put huge amount of money non of them still exist I just thought of jamalife I had abandon for months so , I login thinking they had gone too. To my surprise I saw wallets worth of #30k in all my account and I quickly called Madam Karen to know if jamalife is working. I explained my situations and she asked to transfer my wallet for cash and added #20k to make it #50k I needed. Instantly, I said to my self if my wife is discharge and I return fully to osogbo am going to take jamalife as my 2nd wife.
πŸ‘Š God  listened to me , I came back with nothing on my hands but I was determined with jamalife my life will change for good.
πŸ‘Š I started with new team in osogbo and everything started going on well.
πŸ”Š Now I don't struggle to pay my children school fee any more , I paid from the account I registered for them.
πŸ”Š my abandon uncompleted building almost ready to accommodate my family this December 2019. I thank God I say yes to jamalifeπŸŽ—
πŸ”Š My team received accolades from many people,
πŸ”Š I give glory to Almighty Allah .
Thanks
DIRECTOR LOOKSATπŸ–Š


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT JAMALIFE AND HOW TO REGISTERED CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA