JAMALIFE TESTIMONY FROM MR Simeon Uchenna Egwu



My name is Simeon Uchenna Egwu known in Jamalife as *EMONEY*
I'm one of the  *đź’ŽDIAMOND DIRECTORS* in the business

After I  served my uncle for 8 years plus in learning motor spare parts and Tyre business I was settled with #300,000. From the #300,000 I rented a shop, paid for agent and agreement and all that, and after everything I was left with just #57,000 which in motor spare parts business if you don't have enough money to venture into it you're just wasting your time. So I was left with no option than to go and meet those I normally buy from when I was still serving my master and surprisingly they started giving me goods on credit and I was gradually selling and returning while they keep giving me more because the sincerity was there and I was gradually growing,

but low and behold one day I came to my shop in the morning as usual but was surprised to see my shop being buggled and all the goods there was stolen which I still have lots of goods on credit, Infact I don't know either to just die or what. To cut the story short I went to meet those my customers that gave me those goods on credit and they said all they want is their money but they will have to give me time to pay them back,

 Infact then life was like hell to me and I was ever ready to do anything to survive so I went to a microfinance bank and borrowed small money of about #65,000 and I went into business gradually again and I was just managing my life to just have change for feeding, and it was then those twinkas and the rest came, I had to also join them to see if I can raise some money from there to start my business back then pay off my debt. To God be the glory I was making some earnings there before I invested the last one and I lost it all again, then a friend of mine introduced me to a one networking business which he registered me with his money and we started but before you know it they are no where to be found

I also did a lot like that too and all were no where to be found which the last one I did we were still on it when their site started having some issues and we were patiently waiting for the site to come up but no way, it was then I saw this God given opportunity proudly known as Jamalife helpers global online through someone I don't know on Facebook by name *MC Kennedy* under Director Azeez team in 2017.

 I paid for 7 accounts in his team but the unfortunate thing is that all of us that paid to him he ran away with our money after registering just one account for us, so I had to re-register under one of my friend I also met online again by name *Dengo Kelvin*  and from there I started my own team with director  Goldmyne and it has been blessings upon blesings for us. Even my upline in the business quit along the line in the name of *Mr Dengo Kelvin* but I and Goldmyne continued pushing our business and today we are diamond directors in the business and still building teams allover, promoting this awesome opportunity on a daily basis.

 If not for JAMALIFE where would I have been today and anytime I remember my past and also coming in contact with this business I always say thank God for *JAMALIFE* and also for opening my eyes to see this great opportunity without procrastinating, I have never been to shoprite before but through JAMALIFE I did. I have never travelled to so many other states in Nigeria but through JAMALIFE I did, toll and flow of all expense plus the hotel lodging courtesy of JAMALIFE, so I want to use this medium to say a very big thank you to our Mummy in the person of Lady Mie Karen John for all her love and care and also to Madam Joy Amechi and to so many other leaders in the house. Also to all my team members allover the states  and those outside Nigeria, God bless you all, God bless *JAMALIFE*, see you all at the top because I'm already on my way. Thank you
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW DOES JAMALIFE WORK CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA