Jamalife testimony from partner in Ghana Mr David Asamoah



My name is David Asamoah
I was born to a peasant farmer in the Western part of Ghana 🇬🇭 . Words will be inadequate to mention the financial challenges I had to endure in getting education. I was awarded Bachelor of Science degree Accounting option in 2015. All I knew was to get a job, that was what Mum and Dad taught me.
   I moved to the capital city Accra to look for a job. With this high level of unemployment rate in Ghana, securing a job was a tough deal. Jumping from one aptitude test to another, jumping from one interview to another was the order of the day. I had a job with one company, but I left after working with them for 4 months. I told myself I don’t belong here.
   I started my own business (D-Kaylink Enterprise). The business collapsed after 6 months of operations. Lessons learnt from that, no regret.
   Early 2018 I was employed as an Accountant at Ministry of Health, Ghana. After working for 6 months with Ghana government, I realized something vital was missing.
   In my quest to find a good career, a reliable system, a platform where I can explore my potentials, I met *Jamalife Helpers Global.*
   After joining Jamalife in December 2018, I invited few friends onboard and together we started a team. We employed all our skills, talents, abilities coupled with prayers. With hard work and perseverance, we produced the *1st Crown Diamond for Ghana*
   I was appointed as Jamalife Director this year. Jamalife pays! Yes Jamalife pays!! I can boldly say that *Jamalife is where I belong*.  Now I look no further. I feel fulfilled, I feel satisfied because Jamalife is a platform that allows we common people to achieve our goals.
   Biggest thanks to Jehovah God for making Jamalife the best MLM.
To Lady Mie, Madam Joy, I say thank you for steering Jamalife activities in Africa. My upline Glory, thanks for your guidance. Well done to all Diamond and all team leaders in Ghana, I say let’s keep the fire burning
If you have just started your Jamalife business, NEVER GIVE UP. This is the right place to be.
   More tasks ahead. Ghana is about to embark on *Ambassador agenda*
Jamalife flag will continue to fly higher and higher


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remarkable story of Jamalife director mrs Joy Amaechi Jamalife Joy Amaechi – from living in an incomplete building to 20 000 dollars monthly

FACT ABOUT JAMALIFE , FROM LADY MIE( CO-FOUNDER)

TOP #25 BEST NETWORK MARKETING/MLM COMPANIES IN NIGERIA